Hundreds of irresistible islands awaiting exploration.
Whether you want to follow in the footsteps of legendary heroes at the Minoan palace, swim in the turquoise waters of idyllic Zakynthos bay or watch the sun set over Corfu from Kaiser's throne, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that the Greek Islands have to offer.
The perfect escape, the Greek Islands offer spectacular beaches, crystal-clear seas and picturesque villages. Though the islands vary greatly in character, they all share delicious cuisine, hospitable locals and views capable of stealing your breath away.
Our recently updated guide brings the Greek Islands to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the islands' iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of the Greek Islands' must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the islands easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of the Greek Islands, from Athens to Crete, the Dodecanese to the Cyclades
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go
Want the best of the Greek Islands in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Greek Islands.