Exam Board: Edexcel
First Teaching: September 2017
First Exam: June 2019
Endorsed for Edexcel
Build your students' confidence in applying mathematical techniques to solving problems with resources developed with leading Assessment Consultant Keith Pledger and Mathematics in Education and Industry (MEI).
- Build reasoning and problem-solving skills with practice questions and well-structured exercises that build skills and mathematical techniques.
- Develop a fuller understanding of mathematical concepts with real world examples that help build connections between topics and develop mathematical modelling skills.
- Address misconceptions and develop problem-solving with annotated worked examples.
- Supports students at every stage of their learning with graduated exercises that build understanding and measure progress.
- Provide clear paths of progression that combine pure and applied maths into a coherent whole.
- Reinforce Year 1 content with short review chapters - Year 2 only.