Essential Spanish Verbs is the course for you if you need help with your study of Spanish. This fully revised edition of our best-selling course now comes with free downloadable audio support containing hints on how to learn verbs effectively.
The aim of this book is to help you improve your command of Spanish by focusing on one aspect of language learning that invariably causes difficulties - verbs and the way they behave.
Whether you are a complete beginner or a relatively advanced learner, you can consult the book when you need to know the form of a verb quickly.
The introductory section gives you a complete overview of Spanish verbs and how they work in the various tenses.
Essential Spanish Verbs contains:
- full coverage of the main tenses for 200 frequently used Spanish verbs arranged alphabetically for quick and easy reference
- examples of the verbs in everyday use, with colloquial expressions and words sharing the same origin
- a Spanish-English verb list of approximately 3000 verbs with details of the patterns they follow
- an English- Spanish verb list giving the most frequently used English verbs in Spanish with details of the patterns they follow
- free downloadable audio support with hints on how to learn verbs
Learn effortlessly with a new, easy-to-read page design and interactive features:
NOT GOT MUCH TIME?
One, five and ten-minute introductions to key principles to get you started.
Lots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the author's many years of experience.
Easy to find and learn, to build a solid foundation for speaking.
Tests to help you keep track of your progress.
Download our free app, Teach Yourself Library, from the App Store or Google Play to access the free audio.