Naturally leavened bread is not only the best-looking and best-tasting, but also the healthiest bread in the world. We believe our FAB (Faster Artisan Breads) method is probably the fastest and most straightforward-ever way of making authentic artisan sourdough using the professional technique of retardation and a natural, wild yeast leaven.
In just three simple steps, the FAB method delivers all the flavour and health benefits of bread made according to ancient baking traditions, but takes only a few minutes hands-on.
Suitable for beginners and advanced bakers alike, this book shows you:
* How to fit a simple baking schedule into the busiest life
* How to mix one batch of dough and bake fresh bread every day for a week
* The 3 simple steps to outstanding sourdough bread
* How to make a ‘slo-mo’ dough using natural leaven and your fridge.
* How to get the right level of rustic taste for your palate.
* How to make and maintain a healthy wild yeast starter
*Fabulous, sourdough bread recipes
*Great tips on how to improve the look, taste and texture of your loaves
*Step-by-step colour photographs and clear explanations
* Insights into the three Ts: timing, temperature and technique
* Advice on creating your own recipes
A treasure for sourdough lovers.