Travel with Insider Tips to Florida - one of the best known and most popular US holiday destinations for British visitors - this guide will help you go even further.
This guide will make getting around easy as you travel and explore using the best map and insider tips for Florida – including all the top theme parks and the cities of Orlando, Miami, Tampa and Jacksonville.
Including lots of inside local knowledge for all the top attractions info on top attractions, museums and restaurants such as Kennedy Space Centre, Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World and much more besides.
- Top Highlights at a glance include Daytona Beach, Sanibel & Captiva Island and the Art Deco district of Miami Beach.
- 15 Marco Polo Insider Tips with detailed background information including where to dive with sea cows, enjoying a piece of old Florida and the world’s largest surf shop!
- Over 300 web links lead you directly to the Insider Tip websites
- Offline maps of Florida with street index
- Google Map links aid speedy route planning
- Public transport maps with links to timetables.
- 'The Perfect Day' and 'The Perfect Route' is the best way to get to know a destination intimately for those with limited time. Includes practical tips on how to beat queues, get the best view and much more from this up-to-date guide.
- The chapter 'Links, Blogs, Apps & More' provides easy access to even more information, videos and networks
Have fun from the moment you arrive in Florida and make the most of those precious days off. Enjoy a hassle free trip, full of new experiences and adventures ranging from total relaxation to extreme activities. Having fun is what it’s all about!
Experience the sights and discover exceptional Florida hotels, restaurants, trendy places, festivals, concerts, sports and activities.
Create your own personal Florida itinerary by bookmarking the text and adding your own notes and browse the eBook in seconds with the handy full-text search facility!