A thorough guide to how brands should work with marketing services companies to get the best results.
What gets paid for gets done so having the right remuneration model is critical to marketing effectiveness.
This is a "must-have" 40 page iBook, written by Tom Denford & David Indo, global media and marketing experts with 30 years experience working for some of the world's biggest brands and their marketing service agencies.
The Guide to Agency Remuneration tackles the biggest issues facing any marketer and procurement leader working with a creative, media or digital agency.
The Guide to Agency Remuneration covers:
- Why the right remuneration model is so important
- Making your marketing budgets work harder by incentivizing your agencies the right way
- The three main models in use today with pro's and con's of each
- How you can approach changing your remuneration model
- Implications for the industry (agencies, procurement, media owner, the pitch
- An introduction to value-based compensation models, the future of the client / agency relationship
"If agencies are to avoid longer-term decline, experimentation in new models of remuneration and agency structure in only going to increase" - Financial Times