Are any of these habits draining your energy, straining your relationships and sucking the life out of you?
* Overeating or stress eating
* Drinking too much
* Spending too much money
* Stressing out
* Being a workaholic
* Watching too much TV
* Being chronically late
* Obsessed with online games
* Negative thinking
* Losing your temper
* Neglecting your health
* Neglecting your family
* Compulsive shopping
* Or any of hundred of other self-sabotaging habits?
Then you're ready for How to Change Habits to Change Your Life In The Next 30 Days.
The first goal is to break your “blueprint” into three comprehensive areas:
1. What are negative and positive habits?
2. How are habits formed? How can they be changed, replaced, or eliminated?
3. Tested techniques to support your mental blueprint. Well-structured plans will help you accomplish the changes you desire.
The second goal is to take you through explicit step-by-step actions to alter your behavior patterns, and to provide the techniques and tools to literally change your life in the next 30 days!
How to change habits
I thought the book was a quick read and covered all relevant points. It is good for someone who is interesting in changing habits. It would be good if it provided relevant examples of what the 30 days could potentially look like. A good read, well written but leaves me wanting more.