Are you sick of diets and exercise programs that get you results slower than a herd of turtles crossing a busy intersection? Would you like to learn how to kick-start your weight loss so that you drop massive amounts of weight in the first few days, and keep on losing well past then?
When you’re ready to drop inches and see your scale go down, why go the slow and steady route when you can get results in no time flat?
Although experts will have you believe it’s impossible, it’s actually pretty easy to drop weight quickly if you know what to do, and how to do it.
In this ebook you’ll learn:
* What kinds of fasts are safe, and which ones are unhealthy so you should stay away from them
* How to calculate the amount of calories you need to not only lose weight but maintain your loss once you reach your weight loss goals
* What to do to end the cycle of cravings that can make your diet much harder than it has to be
* Which exercises will turn your body into a fat burning machine, all day and all night!
* How to use vitamins, herbs and supplements to help you lose fat at a quicker rate
* What to do to banish your bloating problems
* The steps to take to overcome emotional eating once and for all
* Tips and tricks on how to stay motivated from day one to the day your goal becomes reality!
* How to turn your sleeping, and even your breathing, into weight loss tools
* Whether there could be an underlying medical condition if you find it hard to lose weight and/or keep it off
So, if you’re ready to put your metabolism in high gear and drop weight like never before, this report is the answer you’ve been looking for.
Once you read it, you’ll know how to turn your body into a fat burning, tummy reducing, hunger alleviating machine!
Customer ReviewsSee All
Good so far
This is the best book in the world and it actually helps you lose 10 pounds .
Abigail Hardie age 10
How to lose 101bs
Fantastic Book! It's packed full of something for everyone. It may be that you have put on weight around tummy area and the book explains why you bloat, which was the reason I looked at it in the first place. I drank plenty of water as the book describes,and have followed a healthy diet of fibre, fresh vegetables and fruit. I have lost inches off my tummy. It all makes sense now :) I must have been holding onto water like the book said , and that's why I could not get my tummy to go down. I feel so much better, brighter with more energy. The only thing that is getting bigger on me now, is the smile on my face.