If you think your idea is a winner, don't you owe it to yourself to get started making it a reality?
Just imagine if Alexander Graham Bell hadn't moved forward. Or Edison or Ben Franklin. What if Bill Gates had abandoned his million billion dollar idea? (It was his innovation that's made him the richest man in the world for over a decade.)
If your idea could change your life, wouldn't you like to know how?
Most people don't know the ins and outs of innovation. There's a lot of paperwork and red tape to go through to make sure you get credit (and paid) for your million dollar idea. Plus, if you want to bring your idea to market, you must know things like:
- Does your innovation need a patent, trademark or copyright? …Or something else altogether?
- Who can you license your idea to -- so they can produce, market and sell your innovation while you cash in?
- How to manufacture, package and market your idea if you would rather go for it on your own.
Armed with this knowledge, you have a great shot at producing and cashing in with your million dollar idea and this guide will show you how -- from how to get started protecting, licensing, manufacturing and marketing your idea.
Here are just some of the secrets you'll find inside this guide:
- 3 main ways great ideas turn into millions in profits
- The difference between patents and copyrights
- How ideas are legally considered just like property
- 11 differences between Copyrights, Patents, Trademarks, Industrial Design Rights and Trade Secrets
- How laws are crafted to let owners and inventors of great ideas reap the reward
- Discover which is more powerful – copyrights or trademarks, and which is the right one for you
- 14 different types of intellectual property you can invent and own
- 13 questions to ask yourself before you get started marketing your idea
- 3 questions that will help you determine whether your idea has any legs
- The 6 characteristics of a patent
- How a patent will protect your intellectual property from others, in detail
- 11 tips and tidbits for filing a patent
- The ins-and-outs of patent licensing agreements
- 4 reasons why your invention could be granted a patent... and when it wouldn't
- How licensing your idea can be the quickest way to get your product to market
- How to take the first steps of getting your product to market all by yourself
- The importance of choosing your partners wisely
- How to distribute risks evenly between all partners
- The secret to keeping sales and marketing expenses low
- Which intellectual property protection will you need – a patent, trademark or copyright
- A checklist to follow when filling out a patent application
- 30 ways to protect and capitalize on your million dollar idea
- 48 word glossary of legal terms you will need to know
- And there’s MUCH more – guaranteed!
People are coming up with new ideas every day. And often, two people can come up with the same idea without ever even knowing each other! …Don’t let someone else beat you to the punch!
It's important, that if you have a gem right now. If you have an idea, invention or innovation that could change the lives of thousands -- and yours -- forever, the time to act is now.
Inventors can make millions, even billions from their ideas. (Just ask Bill Gates!) Most people have to pay thousands of dollars to hire consultants to get started perfecting, producing, and profiting from their idea. You'll never know if you don't try it. So, do it today!