According to the American Dietetic Association, Americans consume three times the suggested daily salt intake. For many people, too much salt can cause a host of medical conditions including high blood pressure, which can lead to heart disease and stroke. Featuring 300 delicious low-salt meals that would please even the pickiest eater, The Everything Low-Salt Cookbook also provides specific instructions on how to eat, what to eat, and how to curb those between-meal salt cravings.
The quick-and-easy cookbook features:
• Appetizers, such as Sweet Stuff Guacamole Dip
• Seafood, such as Baked Orange Roughy in White Wine
• Unique sandwiches, such as Meat-Tofu Burgers with Cheese
• Ethnic cuisine, such as Curried Couscous
• Healthy desserts, such as Veggie-Fruit Salad
Featuring important dietary information such as calorie counts, fat grams, carbohydrates, protein, and sodium for each recipe, The Everything Low-Salt Cookbook will have you throwing out your salt shakers and serving up flavorful dishes for everyone!