Discover Beautiful Tuscany!
8.900 square miles (23,000 sq. km) of history and art, Tuscany truly is a masterpiece that needs to be explored. Tuscany and its capital, Florence, attract millions of eager tourists on a yearly basis. Known for its opulent history, picturesque landscapes, rich legacy of art and culture, this Italian gem is certain to be on the wish list of every tourist who wants to visit Italy.
In this guide you will learn some more about some of the most beautiful and popular cities situated in Tuscany.
Book cover the following cities in this guide:
- Florence – Think Botticelli, Dante, Galileo... Florence truly is a monument of the Renaissance era. Florence offer sculptures, frescoes, monuments and more to the eager visitor. Since Florence is considered to be the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance, it is just common sense that we would start with this amazing city in Tuscany.
- Siena – This beautiful city is located in central Tuscany and is distinguished by its medieval buildings that dominate the area. With so few modern buildings to spoil the medieval feel to it, you are sure to be transported back in time and explore history at its very core.
- Pisa – Although the city is most famous for its Leaning Tower, Pisa has so much more to offer in terms of architecture, art and culture. Indulge your senses in this striking city that just wants to be explored and experienced.
- Lucca – This charming city on the Serchio River at the foot of the Apuan Alps truly is a historic legend. Explore the city within the well-preserved 16th and 17th century Renaissance walls that still keep the city safe from medieval armies, even today...
- Cortona – A delightful little hill-top town in the South of Tuscany and situated in the Chiana Valley. At around 1968 feet above sea level, you are sure to get a full panoramic view of the valley surrounding it.