**This book is optimized for the iPhone. If you are viewing this on your iPad download our enhanced version!**
Age range: 5-12 Years old (5-year-old; 6-year-old; 7-year-old; 8-year-old; 9-year-old; 10-year-old;11-year-old; 12-year-old)
Reading level: 5-12 Years old (5-year-old; 6-year-old; 7-year-old; 8-year-old; 9-year-old; 10-year-old;11-year-old; 12-year-old)
* Are your kids curious about hard to explain concepts like, why is the sky blue? *
This book will help give your child an easy to understand answer and avoid the dreaded barrage of “Why?” with a fun exciting and easy to follow adventure. We call them Science-Based Fairy Tales, or more affectionately, 21st Century Fairy Tales.
With this book:
- Capture your child’s imagination with vibrant illustrations on every page.
- Learn more about the characters with our character expansion content.
- Learn how to make your own kids books with our behind-the-scenes making of Kids vs. Light: Why is The Sky Blue?
- Quickly refresh your knowledge of why the sky is blue beforehand with our 3-page brief included in the back.
* Are your kids curious about difficult concepts such as, why is the sky blue? *
This book will help you:
- Provide a fun solution that will help your children more deeply relate to the concept when they encounter it later on in life.
- Connect with your kids and create an open atmosphere to help facilitate tricky discussions with them.
- Encourage more curious questions from your young one!
Follow along with the story and pick up some unconventional tips and the secret methods on how to explain difficult concepts to young children.
This book has been designed and tested to help keep your kids engaged and interested – to maximize their absorption, and frankly...to make story time even more fun!
Kids of different ages can enjoy this book, and will read it again and again.
There are several important themes in this book:
- Parents making time for their kids.
- Encouragement and positive reinforcement when kids share personal things like being scared.
- Listening, being patient with kids and helping them understand when it comes to things that they don’t understand.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Ok but childish
It is a good book if you were reading it to a 7 year old but is quite childish otherwise
Good book! Excellent for science non-fiction. I would recommend this book for age 9-12😊
EXCELLENT !! Loved it
They loved it!
I read it to 20+ children aged 7-8 for book day using a projector which showed the planets. They were mesmerised. They easily knew the answers to the questions and it enhanced their interest. To me, picture books are good for all ages and this is one is excellent.