Free Report introducing the manual, Meridian Metaphors, Psychology of the Meridians and Major Organs, available in paper and eBook form.
For self-healers, acupuncturists and Energy Medicine practitioners. Meridian Metaphors permits people to understand and perceive how meridians, major organs and mental-emotional states each reflect the other.
Ever wonder how Meridian-organ dysfunctions and mental-emotional dysfunction create and cause each other? Here it is.
Ever think Chinese Medicine had some accurate intuitions about psychology and the whole person but was partial and incomplete?
Ever wonder what has been learned about meridian-muscle-organ-psychology after 50 years of Applied Kinesiology and Touch for Health?
Did you want a 100 page reference manual to look up insights into wellness concerns cross-referenced with meridian under- and overcharge?
After significant material pertaining to all meridians, each of 14 sections provides comprehensive psychological language for:
- Which meridian-organ absorbs which emotions,
- HEALTHY expressions of each meridian and associated organ,
- Disturbed expressions of each meridian and associated organ,
- UNDERcharged disturbed expressions of each meridian
- OVERcharged disturbed expressions of each meridian. Earlier literature is rectified.
- Each meridian-organ has an Axis of Dysfunction between its dysfunctional OVERcharged condition and its dysfunctional UNDERcharged condition.
Special attention is also paid to the Conception Vessel (self-esteem) and Governing Vessel (self-concept).
Written for counselors and practitioners of all kinds, this is a reference MANUAL for wellness coaches, intuitive counselors and holistic practitioners. It condenses and better organizes the brilliant insights of William F. Whisenant’s monumental Psychological Kinesiology (1994) adding to it many observations from other sources and the clinical practices of the author and other practitioners.
For a complete encyclopedia of the meaning of pain anywhere in the body, see the 700 pages of Messages From the Body, by Michael Lincoln. Meridian Metaphors is only the meridians part of that topic.
Initial gift session by phone-Skype available from the author.