Enhance Your Everyday Life With Everyday Hypnosis
"Hypnosis." The very essence of the word conjures up an image of some theatrical individual swinging a pocket watch in front of willing participants in an attempt to get them into a trancelike state, who lose all their free will and do whatever the hypnotist commands. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Pop culture and pure work of entertainment have mystified hypnotism as nothing more than manipulative mind control when, in fact, it's much more compliant and cooperative than that. Separating "scientific fact" from "Hollywood fiction," this is real hypnosis, not the hocus pocus that you see in movies. This is "Practical Hypnosis."
What is hypnosis? Hypnosis is a tool that offers tremendous benefits to those who regularly practice it as self-hypnosis or willingly participate in it as hypnotherapy by a licensed hypnotist.
For example, if you have a smoking or weight problem, then hypnosis can help in attacking and addressing the problem at the core of your subconscious to get you to overcome or stop these habits or problems altogether. Or maybe you've even thought about becoming a professional hypnotist yourself and using it as a form of treatment for patients who have these personal problems.
Whatever it is, "Practical Hypnosis" will guide you from not knowing what hypnosis is or what it entails and clearing up its misconceptions to using it on yourself or others.
* The two main different types of hypnosis and how to perform them: guided (hypnosis) and unguided (self-hypnosis).
* The beginner's friendly components that come into play in order for hypnotism to work for behavior modification at the subconscious level.
* The real truth about "conversational hypnosis" with intention of it being used to hypnotize others during normal conversation.
* The common hypnotic treatments in "clinical hypnosis" for such as smoking, drinking, weight loss, sleep disorder, anxiety, and poor health.
* The important steps required to make the hypnotic induction a total self-transformation and not only a temporary state.
* And much more to explore!
If you want to experience and learn about the real-world application of hypnosis to reprogramming old ineffective ways of doing things and living life, "Practical Hypnosis" will present that edge you seek.