Reflexology is a safe and gentle therapy that combats stress, boosts the immune system, and stimulates our natural healing processes. But for the beginner, it can be an overwhelming technique to try to learn. With dozens of pressure points on the hands and feet alone, learning not only where they are but how to use them can seem a daunting task.
Idiot's Guides: Reflexology is geared for the absolute beginner; in addition to learning about the zones and what part of the body each zone targets, you learn how to perform each technique with beautiful step-by-step color images that clearly outline the hand positions and how to apply pressure correctly. Idiot's Guides: Reflexology not only covers the techniques for the hands and feet, but the ears as well. In addition, the book covers:
- How to treat specific ailments (headaches, back pain, asthma, etc.) with reflexology
- Sequences that show how to perform the technique on yourself as well as someone else
- Information on how to read a reflexology chart
- Complete color reflexology charts for the hands, feet, and ears for reference
- Tips for performing reflexology on children