It's time to take control of your outdoor (or indoor) space with 50 Plants That You Can't Kill. These 50 easy-to-grow plants have been selected for their love of neglect and their ability to withstand even the most forgetful of gardeners. Whether you're looking for edibles for your windowsill, potted plants for your balcony or climbers for your garden, there's something for everyone.
Handy plant profiles tell you why to grow it, where to put it and how to look after it, helping your plants to thrive without too much maintenance from you!
- 50 resilient and easy-to-care-for plants
- Plants in the same family and other alternatives give you even more choice
- Clear and simple profiles tell you the space, light, water and soil requirements of each plant
- Expert care advice in the form of dos and don'ts
- Contains basic information on planting, watering, growing from seed and feeding