Travel with Insider Tips to San Francisco, the major Californian city that is most recognised due to its iconic Golden Gate Bridge.
This guide will make getting around easy as you travel and explore using the best maps and insider tips for San Francisco and discover its liberal community, hilly terrain, Victorian architecture, scenic beauty, summer fog, and great ethnic and cultural diversity.
- Top Highlights at a glance include Westfield Centre, Presidio, Cliff House and Yoshi’s Jazz Club.
- 15 Marco Polo Insider Tips with detailed background information including where you can make your own CD, buy really cool souvenirs and take the best city stroll with a view.
- Over 300 web links lead you directly to the Insider Tip websites
- Offline maps of San Francisco with street index including the steep zig-zag of Lombard Street
- Google Map links aid speedy route planning
- Public transport maps with links to timetables
- 'The Perfect Day' and 'The Perfect Route' is the best way to get to know a destination intimately for those with limited time. Includes practical tips on how to beat queues, get the best view and much more from all of the various districts including: Fisherman’s Warf, Western Addition and Haight.
- The chapter 'Links, Blogs, Apps & More' provides easy access to even more information, videos and networks
Have fun from the moment you arrive in San Francisco and make the most of those precious days off. Enjoy a hassle free trip, full of new experiences and adventures ranging from total relaxation to extreme activities. Having fun is what it’s all about - whether it is eating some amazing locally caught seafood, taking a trolley ride through the city or visiting the infamous island of Alcatraz.
Experience the sights and discover exceptional San Francisco hotels, restaurants, trendy places, festivals, concerts, sports and activities.
Create your own personal San Francisco itinerary by bookmarking the text and adding your own notes and browse the eBook in seconds with the handy full-text search facility!