Schools of Tomorrow sets out the evidence and arguments for why the way schools, and the way we measure them, needs to need to change to better equip young people to live in the 21st century.
The book has six chapters. They are sequential and linked, but written in such a way that you can also read each independently.
1. Dreams and wishes - the story behind the development of Schools of Tomorrow.
2. The Manifesto for Change - produced in 2012, the Manifesto sets out the guiding principles and aspirations behind Schools of Tomorrow.
3. The Outstanding School of Tomorrow - this chapter sets out the School of Tomorrow Framework.
4. The Case for New Thinking - John West-Burnham sets out the evidence and presents the thinking on which Schools of Tomorrow is based.
5. Cameos of Change - three snapshots of how schools today are working to become Schools of Tomorrow.
6. Agenda for Change - sets out our plans for 2014 and how you can become involved.