- Breaks Down the Business of Screenwriting
- Explains What the Buyer Looks For
- Shows You What to Do to Get in the Door
- Tackles the Pitching Process
- Provides Personal Insights from Famous Screenwriters
Everybody has a story to tell. Everybody wants to write the great American screenplay. But what do you do after it’s written? How do you sell it? Studio honchos. Development Executives. Independent Producers. What do they want? Do you need an agent or manager to get it into production? Selling a screenplay can mean earning $250,000 or more, so competition is fierce.
Syd Field gives you an insider’s look at the movie and TV industry, packed with essential tips from the pros. Selling a Screenplay is a must-have guide for every screenwriter, filled with frank real-life advice from Hollywood’s most powerful deal makers and most celebrated screenwriters.
They all started somewhere.