Have you ever wondered what the Kama Sutra is all about?
Where to begin when exploring it? Have you ever wondered how to last longer in bed and have bigger, better orgasms? Have you ever suffered from sexual performance anxiety? Sexual anxiety of any kind?
Sex positions for couples is the book you've been looking for!
The answer to all of these questions and many, many more are contained within these pages!
If you have ever wondered what is missing in your sex life, how you can increase your pleasure, or what else you can do to keep it all interesting, you will find all of that by reading this book. The information contained within this book will introduce you to new sex positions for every stage of your relationship, from beginning to years down the line. Keep this book with you for years to come, and you will never run out of new ideas and new things to try in the bedroom!
In this book you will find out:
• How to overcome sexual performance anxiety and begin feeling pleasure again!
• The best sex positions for intimacy and romance
• The best sex positions for the male orgasm and the female orgasm specifically
• Sex positions from the Kama Sutra and Tantric Sex
• Sections specific to both male and female orgasms, so you can learn how to please your partner and yourself!
• Step-by-step guide on how to give your partner a mind-blowing erotic massage
• How to initiate sex in a seductive and sexy way, for either a man or a woman
• How to communicate your needs to make the most of your sex life
• Including a chapter on Aphrodisiacs and sex toys
This book will give you a well-rounded picture of the options available to you and your partner when seeking out new sexual adventures. There is something out there for every couple, and this book aims to show you a snapshot of those territories that may be uncharted for you. When you decide what you would like to try as a couple, this book will explain how you can try it out little by little to see if it is for you. The possibilities for pleasure are endless.
The difference between this book and others on the market is that t will not only present you with new sex positions that you can try, but it will also address the mental and emotional sides of sex, which are not to be ignored. Those parts of sex are just as important and are what could stand between you and ultimate pleasure.
Enter this journey with an open mind and an open heart. Let this book challenge you and change you for the better. This book is for any couple, whether you want to get ahead of the impending routine sex life, or if you are already in the thick of it. This book is also for singles who want a deeper look into the sex life of a long-term relationship and to equip themselves with the knowledge to have a healthy sex life forever.