Burning to write your novel? And publish it? But don’t know where to start?
This book will reveal how to:
• structure your book
• develop your characters
• introduce conflict
• weave setting and plot together
• edit and prepare your manuscript for publication
You’ll learn about:
• mainstream and self-publishing
• marketing and selling your book
And about living the writer’s life:
• why you write
• your writing place
• interacting with other writers
• the write/life balance
Alison Morton contributes the writing and publishing column in The Deux-Sèvres Monthly magazine and has published seven award-winning alternative history thrillers and two non-fiction books. She gives talks on writing, self-publishing, social media, research and historical fiction as well as her novels at events in France, the UK, the US and Ireland.