There are few life experiences more joyful than becoming a parent, but caring for a newborn can be daunting, particularly when you're not sure whose advice to follow or what your baby really needs.
In The Blissful Baby Expert, Lisa Clegg draws on her own experience of motherhood and her professional life as a nanny and maternity nurse to share her essential, trusted advice. Gentle, reassuring and practical, her book guides you every step of the way from birth to two years. It includes:
- Equipment – what is essential and what is helpful
- Coming home – how to cope and bond in the early days
- Sleep – flexible plans to help your baby settle and sleep
- Feeding – guilt-free breast- and bottlefeeding
- Weaning – when to start and how to do it
- Q&As – common worries and what to do
- Development – what to expect and advice on toys
Every baby is different and this is why Lisa's book isn't a restrictive one-size-fits-all plan. Instead, she gives you the knowledge you need to trust your own instincts, build your confidence and learn to recognise what is best for your baby. With this knowledge, you'll enjoy calm, happy parenting and a blissful, settled baby.
Customer ReviewsSee All
After been recommended this on a whim i bought it out of shear desperation, it is the best decision i made! Going from getting up 10-15 times a night to then getting up 3 times on the first night of following and my 4 month old sleeping through by the 6th night! All you need is patience and perseverance! Thankyou blissful baby expert