• Abigail Adam's commitment to serving as the primary caretaker for her family during the Revolution shows the worth of working with eager hands.
• Martha Washington's willingness to knit shirts and socks for soldiers during the Revolution shows the value of leading by example.
• Harriet Lane's fashion flair uncovers the true source of beauty in a world of extreme makeovers.
• Helen Taft's investment inklings blossom into a bouquet of benefits.
• Laura Bush's heart of compassion shows the significance of extending hands to the poor and needy in times of crisis.
• Anna Harrison's words of wisdom and prayers for her children and grandchildren delivers a family legacy of faith and leadership.
• Louisa Adam's remarkable solo journey to Paris under siege by napoleon shows the value of steadfastness during a time of terror threats.
• Dolley Madison's wandering journey of faith reaches its final destination, showing the peace that comes through a commitment and reverence to God.
• Barbara Bush's wit and quips reveal the splendor of celebrating in life.
• Nell Arthur's life shows that every woman is a first lady to God and her family.