The Little Black Songbook Of Acoustic Songs For Ukulele is a bumper songbook, packed to the brim with chords for over 70 acoustic songs from the biggest names in rock and pop.
Each song has been carefully arranged for Voice and Ukulele, in the same key as the original recordings, with complete lyrics and a handy chord-box reference sheet.
This little book includes:
- A Day In The Life [The Beatles]
- American Pie [Don McLean]
- Angie [The Rolling Stones]
- Army Dreamers [Kate Bush]
- Babylon [David Gray]
- Blue Jeans [Lana Del Rey]
- Boulder To Birmingham [Emmylou Harris]
- Chasing Cars [Snow Patrol]
- Come On Eileen [Dexy's Midnight Runners]
- Cosmic Dancer [T. Rex]
- Dog Days Are Over [Florence + The Machine]
- End Of A Century [Blur]
- Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall [Coldplay]
- Everyday [Buddy Holly]
- First We Take Manhattan [Leonard Cohen]
- Get Lucky [Daft Punk]
- Go Your Own Way [Fleetwood Mac]
- God Only Knows [The Beach Boys]
- Ho Hey [The Lumineers]
- I Say A Little Prayer [Franklin, Aretha]
And many more!