Seriously hot erotica from the top writers in the field - Jude Mason, Elizabeth Coldwell, J. T. Seate, Sommer Marsden, Kay Jaybee, Giselle Renarde and Ralph Greco Jr. to name just a few. There are 43 superbly-written stories in this bumper collection. If you like your erotica tame, this is not for you!
· Caught furiously masturbating by the boss at a posh party isn't the best career move a young man could make, but it gets even more cringe-worthy for young Michael.
· Cuckold fantasies get turned on their head when a husband forces his wife to listen in as he f***s a secretary at work.
· Marie is subjected to more of her husband's degrading fantasies - dogging in the local woods!
· Filthy chats over the internet and exchanging dirty photos is fine for starters but that's not what really excites Marie . . .
· Helen was used to going out with Kim to get laid. This was different though, she had agreed to fuck whichever man chose her.
· A lesbian couple ask dear friend Jamie if he could do them a favour - Missy likes a proper bit of cock occasionally and Donna's strap-on just doesn't do the trick.
· Suzanna was all set for a little bondage after she returned from the pub, but she got something much more than expected when she got into the wrong car!
· Playing grown-up doctors and nurses is always fun and having a friend film the action presents even more opportunities . . .
THE MORNING AFTER by Jude Mason
FLYING SOLO by Elizabeth Coldwell
THE COWBOY WAY by Ralph Greco Jr
PARTY FAVOURS by Lynn Lake
OVER THE WATER by Gary Philpott
AND A MOMMY-ING WE GO by Ralph Greco Jr.
STOP! by Rowan K
YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR SOCKS ON by Sommer Marsden
THE BLACK VELVET BAND by Vav Garnek
PARTY PIECE by P. J. Rosier
ON IMPULSE by Brian Powell
'PUCKED' by Erin O'Riordan
FUN WITH THE FLYING TWINS by Belinda Wolf
MY WIFE MY WHORE by Clarice Clique
SUZANNA by Robert Newman
BREAKING THE RULES by Olivia London
THE FARMER'S NIECE by Nicky B
SOMETHING I DID RIGHT by Rowan K
HOTEL GAMES by Gary Philpott
WE SAY SHE'S MY MOTHER by Belinda Wolf
SUPPORTING THE ARTS by Gary Philpott
ICE BREAKER by Landon Dixon
ATTENTION GRABBER by Lynn Lake
THE AROMA OF WORKED WOOD by Geoff Chaucer
THE VAMPIRES' WIFE by Sara-Jane Fox
WHAT MY BABY LIKES by Sommer Marsden
VERY CANDID CAMERA by Alex Severn
BUSINESS & PLEASURE by Vav Garnek
BUSINESS AS USUAL by Dita Darker
EROTIC ACCOUNTING by Kay Jaybee
THE NECKLACE by J. T. Seate
THE MISTAKE by Gary Philpott
PLAYING CHICKEN by Ralph Greco Jr.
A STICKY WICKET by J. T. Seate
FOUND OBJECTS by Olivia London
THE STOLEN KEY by J. T. Seate
BALLET DE PARIS by Geoff Chaucer
VOYEURS DELIGHT by Gary Philpott
WINDOW SHOPPING by Brian Crawford
TAKING CONTROL by Chris Westlake
LIGHT REFRESHMENT by Dita Darker
THE BIG REVEAL by Giselle Renarde