“The Martians opens a door into a possibility that most would reject as impossible. But Nick Redfern in this provocative and exciting book makes a startling case for there being life on Mars—and, in fact, for the whole history of Mars being very, very different from what we have supposed. A wonderful adventure and a very exciting story!”—Whitley Strieber, #1 New York Times bestselling author, Communion
The Martians is an in-depth study of the theory that Mars was once a world that teemed with life. Perhaps, even, life not too dissimilar to ours. Incredibly, the Martians may still be there. Alive.
The questions that this book asks and answers include the following:
• What kind of society did the Martians have?
• What caused their world to become harsh and desertlike?
• Did global warming or nuclear war ensure the extinction of the Martians?
• Are Martian artifacts strewn about the surface, just waiting to be found by the likes of NASA?
• Has NASA already found such evidence, but chosen to withhold such monumental finds from the public and the media?
• Could some form of the Martians still exist, deeply below the surface of the planet, in secure installations that allow them to ensure their civilization continues?
• What do we know about the Martian environment, its atmosphere, and its landscape?
The Martians explores the CIA's top-secret search for the Martians, multiple photos of strange anomalies, and the latest revelations about the environment and water on Mars. And most tantalizing of all: Did an ailing Martian race come to Earth in past eons and were they confused with gods? The questions concerning life on Mars—then and now—are many. The answers are astounding.
Nick Redfern is the author of more than sixty books, including The NASA Conspiracies, Keep Out!, For Nobody’s Eyes Only, Immortality of the Gods, Top Secret Alien Abduction Files, The Real Men in Black, Bloodline of the Gods, Contactees, The Pyramids and the Pentagon, and Weapons of the Gods. He has been on many television shows, including Travel Channel’s In Search of Monsters, History Channel’s UnXplained, Ancient Aliens, and Monster Quest, SyFy Channel’s Proof Positive, and the National Geographic Channel’s Paranatural. Nick is a regular guest on Coast to Coast AM. He lives in Arlington, Texas.