In The Meaningful Money Handbook, personal finance expert and podcaster extraordinaire Pete Matthew guides you through everything you need to KNOW and everything you need to DO to build a secure financial future for yourself and your family.
This is achievable for everyone by following three simple steps:
1. Spend less than you earn and clear debt.
2. Insure against disaster.
3. Build up your savings and invest wisely.
You will learn:
• How to get out of debt as quickly as possible.
• Techniques for good financial control, so you can avoid getting into debt again.
• The importance of insurance for laying down a foundation on which to build a solid financial plan, which isn’t washed away by an unexpected disaster.
• How to save and invest simply and efficiently so that you can work your way towards future financial freedom.
No matter your starting position, or your existing level of comfort with dealing with your money, Pete Matthew’s calm, straightforward and jargon-free approach will appeal to you and help you to set out on the right path.
The Meaningful Money Handbook is a practical guide to succeeding with money by cutting out the stuff you don’t need to know, and clarifying the essential things you need to do, to make a real difference to your life.
Don’t put it off any longer – pick up this book and start to take a meaningful approach to your money today.
Finally, a finance book that is easy to read and covers the issues of the ordinary person.