The only official guide that explains the standard required to complete your Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) course and pass your practical riding test.
• Getting started – guides you through the process of learning to ride, including an explanation of the licensing regulations
• Key riding skills – detailed information on all five CBT elements, the skills you'll need to demonstrate and reminders to help you focus on key information
• Record your progress – includes a CBT record for you to complete
• Practical test explained – describes the modules you'll need to complete to pass your practical test
• What to expect on the day – takes the mystery out of the practical test so you can be confident on the day