The only official guide which explains the riding standard required to complete your Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) course and pass your practical test.
• Getting started – guides you through the process of learning to ride, including new licensing regulations
• Key riding skills – detailed information on all five CBT elements, the skills you will need to demonstrate and reminders to help you focus on key information
• Record your progress – includes a CBT record for you to complete
• Practical test explained – describes the modules you will need to complete to pass your practical test
• What to expect on the day – takes the mystery out of the practical test so you can be confident on the day.