The Power of Your Subconscious Mind has been a bestseller since its first publication in 1963, selling many millions of copies since its original publication. It is one of the most brilliant and beloved spiritual self-help works of all time which can help you heal yourself, banish your fears, sleep better, enjoy better relationships and just feel happier. The techniques are simple and results come quickly. You can improve your relationships, your finances, your physical well-being.Dr Joseph Murphy explains that life events are actually the result of the workings of your conscious and subconscious minds. He suggests practical techniques through which one can change one's destiny, principally by focusing and redirecting this miraculous energy. Years of research studying the world's major religions convinced him that some Great Power lay behind all spiritual life and that this power is within each of us.'The Power of Your Subconscious Mind' will open a world of success, happiness, prosperity, and peace for you.
Top 10 ebooks by General Press:
● Civilization and Its Discontents, 9789387669529
● Feeling is the Secret, 9789388760188
● How to Attract Money, 9789388118415
● My Inventions, 9789388118095
● The Game of Life and How to Play It, 9789387669468
● The Ladies' Book of Etiquette and Manual of Politeness, 9788180320378
● The Magic of Believing, 9789388118101
● The Power of Your Subconscious Mind, 9788180320958
● The Richest Man in Babylon, 9789387669383
● The Secret Teachings of All Ages, 9789389440362
● The World as I See It, 9789388118088
● Why I Killed Gandhi, 9789389440072
Great well worth the price
Great for understanding how the mind works
I developed a friend in my mind that's was there all along and this book brought him into the light. We all have this friend hiding in our minds so if you're in search of them, I recommend this book heavily. It will unlock your mind to how you view the world of today.
Mind blowing facts!
I started reading this book without knowing what to expect. It has proven to be accurate and a real page turner. No doubt I shall be reading this again! Thank you to the publishers, I am eternally grateful.