• •Are you looking for a new job?
• •Are you frustrated in your present job?
• •Would you like to increase your earnings potential?
• •Do you wonder if your age will affect your success?
• •Would you like to rekindle the passion for your career?
• •Would you like to be inspired to accomplish more than ever in your career?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this book is for you.
You deserve the best most inspirational book to jumpstart your career, and it gets no better than this. This book contains the wisdom of the original Think and Grow Rich, a monumental book that was based on a study of over 500 of America’s most successful people in the 20th century. Men like Andrew Carnegie, Henry Ford, and Thomas Edison. This version contains updates in 2012 specifically designed for career success in the 21st century.
Inside, you will learn:
• ⎫ How a job-application strategy from the Great Depression can put you ahead of the pack after the Great Recession
• ⎫ How to eliminate excuses for not having the job you want
• ⎫ How to persist despite a mountain of rejection letters
• ⎫ How to achieve career success even in a tough economy
Get this eBook now and use it as a ‘secret weapon’ for your career.
Find more information on useful tools for jobseekers at:
Not the best
Not the best book I’ve read, too slow and boring