Every fisherman has his favourite fishing spot and a personal selection of top angling fishes. Experienced angler Hennie Crous is no exception, and has compiled a list of his own top 60 species. For each fish there is:
- a detailed description and labelled illustration
- a distribution map
- information about size, habits and feeding
- detailed fishing techniques required to land a specimen successfully
- information about each species’ eating qualities
- essential statistics along with SASSI-coding to promote responsible angling.
Full-colour photographs smacking of the sea, coupled with the author’s passion and enthusiasm, bring the sport vividly to life for anglers of all ages and levels of skill.