WAR AND PEACE BY LEO TOLSTOY
Very few printed books can eclipse the vast magnitude of War and Peace. Originally published as a novel in 1869, and later translated into English, War and Peace is known for its extensive length. Written by one of the greatest authors of all time, this single novel is made up of 15 books, plus two epilogues - consisting of 365 chapters and a culmination of nearly 566,000 words. In order to meet Amazon publishing requirements (of less than 600 pages) formatting measures had to be taken to get this book to print; namely widening the pages, shrinking the margins, reducing space between lines and reducing the size of the font. These measures will most certainly make it more of a challenge to read, but still very much worth the time and effort.
Key features of this book:
* Unabridged with 100% of it’s original content
* Available in multiple formats: eBook, paperback and hard cover.
* Proper paragraph formatting with Indented first lines, Single Line Spacing and Justified Paragraphs
* Properly formatted for aesthetics and ease of reading.
* Custom Table of Contents and Design elements for each chapter
* The Copyright page has been placed at the end of the book, as to not impede the content and flow of the book.
Original publication as a novel: 1869
This book is great for schools, teachers and students or for the casual reader, and makes a wonderful addition to any classic literary library
At Pure Snow Publishing we have taken the time and care into formatting this book to make it the best possible reading experience. We specialize in publishing classic books and have been publishing books since 2014. We now have over 500 book listings available for purchase.