Andrew Murray's thoughts on our training for the ministry of intercession.
Original unabridged version. Includes scriptures index to the Revised Version at the end of the book for reference to every verse mentioned in the book.
• Lord, Teach us to Pray
• In Spirit and Truth
• Pray to Thy Father, Which is in Secret
• After This Manner Pray
• Ask, and it Shall be Given You
• How Much More?
• How Much More the Holy Spirit
• Because of His Importunity
• Pray the Lord of the Harvest
• What Wilt Thou?
• Believe That Ye Have Received
• Have Faith in God
• Prayer and Fasting
• When Ye Stand Praying, Forgive
• If Two Agree
• Speedily, Though Bearing Long
• I Know That Thou Hearest Me Always
• Whose is This Image?
• I go Unto the Father!
• That the Father may be Glorified
• If Ye Abide in Me
• My Words in You
• Bear Fruit, That the Father May Give What Ye Ask
• In my Name
• At That Day
• I have Prayed for Thee
• Father, I Will
• Father! Not What I Will
• According to His Will
• An Holy Priesthood
• Pray Without Ceasing
• Gorge Muller, and the Secret of His Power in Prayer
Andrew Murray was a South African writer, teacher, and Christian pastor. Murray considered missions to be "the chief end of the church." Andrew Murray was the second child of Andrew Murray Sr. , a Dutch Reformed Church missionary sent from Scotland to South Africa. Andrew Murray was born in Graaff Reinet, South Africa. His mother, Maria Susanna Stegmann, was of French Huguenot and German Lutheran descent.