This book will direct you on how in the world are you expected to sum up each of your abilities into an introductory letter. This book is speedy, compelling, and will save hours or even a long time of your life.
This is what you can hope to find inside:
- Why Your Cover Letter Matters
- What Are Employers Looking For?
- Instructions to Target The Company's Needs
- Instructions to Structure Your Covering Letter
- Building An Introduction That Works
- Instructions to Sell Your Skills and Background
- Instructions to Tell The Right Stories So You Get Noticed
- The Importance of Editing