How do you persuade someone to buy from you just by writing to them? What does effective copywriting look like – and sound like? Write to Sell has the answers!
Read this book and you’ll learn:
• The confidence and skills to write better copy
• New ways to gain readers’ attention, respect and trust
• Hints and tips on turning selling skills into copywriting skills
• Simple techniques to improve the readability of your copy
• The impact of design and layout on copywriting
• The meaning of good written English – the rules you must follow, the rules you can safely ignore
“If I were starting out as a writer tomorrow, I would definitely want to read this book. I pretty much taught myself most of the tricks all those years ago – and it took me far too long! Had I read this book, it would have saved me years of trial and, for the most part, error.”
— Drayton Bird, the godfather of direct marketing
Andy Maslen is one of UK’s leading copywriters, helping organisations of all sizes build sales and profits through the written word – both online and offline. Andy is a Fellow of the Institute of Direct Marketing. He writes and speaks regularly on copywriting and co-founded Write For Results, a business writing training company. Andy graduated in Psychology and Anthropology from Durham University, in England. He is also the author of 100 Great Copywriting Ideas and The Copywriting Sourcebook, both published by Marshall Cavendish Business.