- 62,99 €
If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Electric Vehicles goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date? What will drive Electric Vehicles change? Do you have a Electric Vehicles success story or case study ready to tell and share? What are the success criteria that will indicate that Electric Vehicles objectives have been met and the benefits delivered? Do you cover the five essential competencies: Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Electric Vehicles in a volatile global economy?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Self-Assessment empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Electric Vehicles investments work better.
This Electric Vehicles All-Inclusive Self-Assessment enables You to be that person.
All the tools you need to an in-depth Electric Vehicles Self-Assessment. Featuring 948 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Electric Vehicles improvements can be made.
In using the questions you will be better able to:
- diagnose Electric Vehicles projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- integrate recent advances in Electric Vehicles and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Using a Self-Assessment tool known as the Electric Vehicles Scorecard, you will develop a clear picture of which Electric Vehicles areas need attention.
Your purchase includes access details to the Electric Vehicles self-assessment dashboard download which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next. You will receive the following contents with New and Updated specific criteria:
- The latest quick edition of the book in PDF
- The latest complete edition of the book in PDF, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
- In-depth and specific Electric Vehicles Checklists
- Project management checklists and templates to assist with implementation