- 4,99 €
When it’s your turn to speak, do you experience:
Butterflies in your gut
Shortness of breath
Cold clammy hands
A blank mind
Yes? Good! You read that right. Good!
Anyone of these symptoms means you are human and someone who cares about their audience when you speak. It’s how we’re all wired - we ALL have speaking anxiety in varying degrees depending on the situation.
This book contains 28 practical tools to help you discover how your nervous energy can be harnessed and used as a potent force when speaking in any situation whether on stage delivering a TED talk, presenting the keynote at a conference, pitching to management or investors for resources, or even answering questions during a job interview.
• What are the origins and causes of your speaking anxiety
• The simplest and easiest way to take control of your speaking anxiety
• How to introduce yourself to a new group of people with confidence
• How to turn your speaking anxiety into authentic enthusiasm
• How accent reduction for ESL speakers can reduce speaking anxiety
Ready to get the upper hand on your speaking anxiety - and level-up your career AND your life? Harness Your Speaking Anxiety promises to give you compelling answers and help you Connect Emotionally With Your Audience.