- 0,99 €
Martha and Arthur have a wonderful time,
spending their lives in a world of rhyme.
The gentle dragons are on a quest
to always improve and be their best.
Today, while eating some tasty grapes,
they realize they must learn their shapes.
In this book, our delightful dragon friends are tucking in to some fruit, when they happen upon a grape and wonder about its shape. Realizing they need to expand their knowledge, they fashion their own cute little book containing catchy rhymes to help them (and of course, their friend, your child) understand basic constructs (lines, squiggles and curves), and then learn and remember basic shapes (circle, oval, triangle, etc.) Being such helpful little dragons, they also include examples of everyday objects that match each of the shapes they cover - look out for the adorable Martha clock on the “Circular things” page.
Features of this kids’ picture book:
• Martha and Arthur are super-cute, friendly, dragons.
• The illustrations cover every page and are big, bold, brightly colored, and simply adorable!
• The text is large and accessible.
• Simple, easy-to-read, rhyme is used throughout - not only is this fun for you and your child; there is a wealth of study supporting the educational benefits of this for early learning. (Way too much to list here.)
• The example objects will further assist your child with shape association and committing the shapes to their long-term memory.
• The content is suitable for reading to babies, preschool, and kindergarten children.
• The book has been reviewed, approved, and praised by a professional child psychologist and several primary school teachers, each with over 20 years of experience.
• This book is part of a series of Martha and Arthur educational works, which have been crafted to teach basic early learning skills to children and can be read in any order.
• Whether you are looking for bedtime stories or books that can help you to entertain and educate your child during the daytime, the Martha and Arthur series is here to help!
Please take advantage of the introductory price and treat your child today!