- 1,99 €
Would you like your teen to listen to you? Would you like to trust that your teen is making good decisions? Would you like to know how to help your teen break old bad habits and establish healthy new ones—for life? Get unusual perspective from Dawn Jones, a former “troubled teen” herself who turned her life around to become a best selling author by applying these techniques of self-esteem.
1. Understand what self-esteem is, and what it isn’t
2. Discover the secret technique that will impact your teen’s self-esteem
3. Respond rather than react to your teen when under pressure
4. Recognize how to successfully motivate your teen
5. Learn how to be your teen’s biggest champion instead of their enemy
6. Discern how to respond to your teen when you’re caught off guard
7. Identify how to help your teen not give in to peer pressure
You’ll be able to understand why Dr. Phil McGraw says we teach people how to treat us and how you can teach your teen to treat you with respect by communicating with them without getting caught in the emotional crossfire! You’ll see why Dawn believes as Oprah Winfrey does, that our words towards ourselves and others have great impact on self-esteem and self-confidence. Dawn Jones is an internationally acclaimed speaker and trainer who is passionate about helping people break old habits and live life to the fullest!