- 5,49 €
Are you extremely afraid of being judged by others?
Are you very self-conscious in everyday social situations?
Do you avoid meeting new people?
If you have been feeling this way for at least six months and these feelings make it hard for you to do everyday tasks—such as talking to people at work or school—you may have a social anxiety disorder.
Social anxiety disorder (also called social phobia) is a mental health condition. It is an intense, persistent fear of being watched and judged by others. This fear can affect work, school, and your other day-to-day activities. It can even make it hard to make and keep friends. But social anxiety disorder doesn’t have to stop you from reaching your potential. Treatment can help you overcome your symptoms by discovering:
- The major telltale signs distinguishing shyness and insecurity from an actual anxiety disorder, as well as how to push past these obstacles
- Parenting no-no’s that will increase your child’s risk of developing social anxiety and may even reveal clues as to why you behave the way you do
- The #1 tool you need to start utilizing today in order to evaluate the severity of your social anxiety and figure out what your next step towards recovery is
- How to tackle and overcome shyness in children and teens, paving the way for a much happier, livelier son or daughter
- A mind-stimulating technique to approach panic attacks with, allowing you to identify your triggers, take control over your emotions, and ultimately prevent future meltdowns
- The secret to boosting your overall self-image and feeling of self-worth that will have you seeing yourself in a whole new positive light
- The powerful effect of this particular social anxiety disorder treatment will free you from the shackles of anxiety