- USD 4.99
Being an indifferent method embracing inspiration and restraint through the capacity to acknowledge the vulnerability of results. With this apathy guide, the amateur indifferent will figure out how to assume responsibility for their feelings on the way to support joy and fulfillment.
In this Guide To Stoic Philosophy book, you will find:
- What is Stoicism in basic terms?
- When Stoicism showed up, who imagined it? Furthermore, for what reason is it significant today?
- What might Stoicism do for you?
- What is the distinction between indifferent and non-apathetic?
- What is it that you want to do to be unemotional? (12 Stoic practices)
- You will likewise meet 10 notable individuals who practice Stoicism.
Change your discernment, center around energy — become your best self with this book!