Although Scrum has been around for more than 22 years, and is practiced by more than an estimated 18 million people around the world, it is still new to many.
This guide is designed to help you get an understanding of the Scrum framework and to show you that it is not as complex as it first sounds. In this book you will learn:
- The Stages of the Software Release Life Cycle
- 5 Main Reasons Why Scrum Works
- Best Practices to Ensure a Smooth Scrum Project
- The Biggest Mistakes to Avoid
- Tools you need to implement Scrum
- Everything you need to know about SCRUM certifications