Berrie loves pastries, but she loves more than anything seeing how people are happy thanks to the cakes! But how could a clumsy little girl hope to become a pastry chef? In order to help her make her sincere wish come true, Florentin and Crispy, a mysterious young boy and his rabbit, come to entrust her with an extraordinary item…
- "Magical girl" collection, children's book, 40 pages in vertical mode, 20 double-pages in horizontal mode.
- Book optimized for the new iPad. Contains high definition illustrations dimensioned for the Retina screen – full-page in vertical display.
- Also available in French edition ("Fraisie, la magie de la pâtisserie").
- Also available in version optimized for iPhone/iPod (ePub : "Berrie, the Magic of Pastry").
- Also available as paper book. See the website of the publishing house: http://univers-partages.org/publishing