WINNING FAST IS FUN!
This book is a collection of games played by the best players in the world in which either White or Black wins in 15 moves or less either a result of brilliant chess tactics, an accumulation of mistakes or blunders.
Through the study of the games in this volume, you will improve your opening play, opening repertoire, strategies, and tactical ability.
The chess opening variations in this volume are all the variations of the Sicilian Defense, such as:
1) The Najdorf Variation
2) The Scheveningen Variation
3) The Dragon & Accelerated Dragon Variations
4) The Classical Variation including the Richter-Rauzer & Sozin Attack
5) The Taimanov, Kan & Paulsen Variations
6) The Sveshnikov & Kalashnikov Variations