Kaplan's GRE Prep 2020 guides you through your GRE prep step-by-step—get an advantage on test day with our proven strategies, math skills review, and online test to help you practice your pacing.
The Best Practice
• One full-length online practice test helps you practice in the same computer-based format you'll see on test day.
• One brand-new full-length practice test included in the book for easier reference and review.
• More than 650 practice questions with detailed explanations, including new questions for this edition.
• Chapters on each GRE question type and math skill, with practice sets for each.
• Personalize your online study plan with an individual performance summary.
• Questions have been reviewed, revised and updated by Kaplan's all-star expert faculty.
• GRE Prep 2020 comes with one-on-one academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGradPrep
• We know the test: The Kaplan team has spent years studying every GRE-related document available.
• Kaplan's experts ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
• We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Want more practice tests, a customizable Qbank, and expert video lessons? Try GRE Prep Plus 2020.