Little piggies at a party are always polite!
Three little pigs are on their way to a party, and little readers are invited to come along! Open the book's cover to welcome the little piggies into the festivities, then join in the fun of their friend's special day! From wrapping presents to playing games, these polite little pigs are on their best behavior, although they just can't wait to dig into that cake!
This novelty board book follow-up to Pigs in a Blanket and Pigs in a Pickle packs educational and play appeal in addition to teaching valuable social skills. Paired with an accessible, kid-friendly art style and a strong, age-appropriate theme, this engaging and interactive book will resonate with a wide range of readers.
• GO-TO GIFT: This board book makes an ideal, age-appropriate gift for toddlers, thanks to the cute, relatable illustrations and the enduring early concept appeal of both parties/celebrations and minding your manners.
• MANNERS MATTER: This sweet rhyming story sets a shining example of good behavior for young children, from not playing too rough to cleaning up when you make a mess—all in the context of a universally exciting event: a child's first party!
• EXTENDS THE LITTLE PIG SERIES: This adorable and engaging board book will build on the success of its predecessors, the novelty book Pigs in a Blanket and its follow-up, Pigs in a Pickle. What will these adorable pigs get into next?!
• Parents looking for interactive board books
• Parents looking for rhyming board books
• Parents looking for a book about manners for young children
• Fans of cute pigs
• Anyone looking for a cute and clever baby shower gift or birthday present