- 8,99 €
WRITE AND DELIVER A HEARTFELT SPEECH ON YOUR CHILD'S SPECIAL DAY
It’s an honor to speak at such an important occasion in the life of a child, and you know this, so you accept the responsibility of preparing a little something to say once all the guests take their seats. Still, you might have a few of your own hang-ups to get past to give a successful speech. You avoided public speaking classes all through school and avoid it whenever possible, or maybe you’re scared of stumbling over your words and making a fool of yourself in front of all your friends, relatives, and in- laws. Public speaking tops the list of most common fears, so at least you’re not alone, right?
We’ve broken down all of the elements of how to write a bar or bat mitzvah speech so that writing this speech is nothing but easy for you. You’ll even be able to essentially cut and paste these elements together, which means your speech will be pretty finished by the time you finish going through this book.
1. Use our sample introductions to welcome your guests.
2. Share reflections of your own Bar/Bat Mitzvah experience with our example text.
3. Make it personal with heartwarming anecdotes about your child. We show you how and help with the words.
4. Use symbols, images, and metaphors from the Torah to tie all back to the reason you are all there.
5. Identify and praise Jewish and universal values - we give you the right words to express this.
6. Give a perfect close, with special quotes and thanks to your guests that will stay with them forever.
Literally everything right at your fingertips to be the best Bat Mitzvah speaker ever.