- 5,49 €
In this practical, easy to use book, Rae Stonehouse a.k.a. Mr. Emcee puts the "Master" in Master of Ceremonies. He shares tips & techniques that he has learned over the years in becoming a dynamic Master of Ceremonies.
By reading this book you will learn:
* How to take charge of any event.
* How to organize yourself so that everyone will know that you are in charge!
* How to think logistically, from several different perspectives.
* How to create agendas that work.
* Stage management techniques.
* How to present awards & give recognition.
* How to keep the featured speaker organized.
* About different emceeing opportunities.
* How to get paid for what you do.
As in Rae's other books, he offers a systematic, easy to read approach that provides practical solutions to specific problems.
In E=Emcee Squared: Tips & Techniques to Becoming a Dynamic Master of Ceremonies, Rae Stonehouse, Nurse & Entrepreneur, shares practical advice that will help you become a Dynamic Master of Ceremonies, that people will want to pay for your services!