- 2,99 €
If you want to increase what experts call the #1 predictor of professional and personal success, then keep reading...
Do you want to know how EQ works and who has it?
Do you want to know if you have it?
Would you like to know how to increase your EQ so you can experience the amazing impact it can have on your life?
If so, then you've come to the right place.
You see, creating and maintaining great relationships and being more effective doesn't have to be difficult.
Even if you've read countless other books on communication and success which didn't work.
In fact, it's easier than you think.
A report by Yale University pointed to a study showing that couples with higher levels of emotional intelligence had happier relationships.
And another study they pointed to showed that people with better scores on EQ tests had higher salaries and also received more promotions.
Which means you can get more professional and personal success without necessarily having a high IQ.
Here's just a tiny fraction of what you'll discover:
- The 5 components of emotional intelligence and how to improve each of those
- The truth about why emotional intelligence could be more important than IQ
- The 2 things you must possess to be an effective leader and resolve conflict quickly
- The first mistake people make that stops them from solving problems and 8 questions that will help you avoid this mistake
- Why suppressing your emotions is a fatal mistake and 17 better ways to control your emotions
- How to finally free yourself from other people's opinions and judgment
- 7 things you need to stop doing to yourself right now if you want to have high EQ
- 6 bulletproof strategies for managing other people's emotions that will leave them feeling good about you
- The 6 secret characteristics that will help you spot someone with a high EQ
- A startling techinque that will help you to overcome negative thoughts without using affirmations
- How to improve your social skills and 4 simple ways to increase your charisma
- And much, much more!
Take a second to imagine how you'll feel once you achieve your dreams, and how your family and friends will react when they see the person you've become.
So even if you're not used to influencing people and being effective, you can experience both professional and personal success when you increase your emotional intelligence.